1 box elbow macaroni 2 eggs 1/2 lb cheddar cheese, grated 28-32 oz. evaporated milk
1 tsp paprika
1/4 green pepper, finely chopped1 onion, finely minced
1 teaspoon mustard
1/2 scotch bonnet pepper, finely minced
Tip of salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 F 2. Boil macaroni in salted water for 8 to 10 minutes. 3. Beat eggs; combine in large bowl with onion, pepper, cheese, salt, pepper, mustard and evaporated
4. Drain macaroni and let cool
5. Combine macaroni with egg mixture.
6. Pour everything into a baked oven-ready dish
7. Bake for 30-40 minutes
8. Let cool/set 15-20 minutes before serving
Makes 8 servings
Copyright 2013 Caribbean E-Magazine All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without credit..